Top Businesses in Rocklin, California

More companies in this location

Latest Reviews in Rocklin, California

Rc Willey Home Furnishings - Customer Service My Hiney!! 2.7 Last June I ordered a Lane Snuggler chair from RC Willey. Back in late May I noticed the chair wasn't opening and closing correctly so I called... Rc Willey Home Furnishings - Customer Service Complaint 2.9 I purchased 2 LG OLED tv's on Dec. 31, 2016. With the holiday I didn't have time to install one of them. After install I was less then thrilled with... Petkus Brothers are HORRIBLE!!! 1.0 Their communication stinks. Keith says he will show up and doesn't and doesn't call to let you know he can't make it AND doesn't return your calls... The Health Sciences Institute - "Switch & Bait" on Applying for Membership in HSI When I signed up for membership I did everything they asked me. Then AFTER I gave them my credit card info to pay for it ($79.00) - then it showed th... Chase Bank - Chase is holding me hostage 1.5 So, without going into details, I was added onto my ex-wife's account to be a secondary card holder. A few years later, we got divorced and in the pap... Whirlpool - Gsf26c4exb02 Refrigerator Review from Rocklin, California We've had our refrigerator for 3 years and it caught on fire last night. I'm suspecting the ice maker? The smoke damage is awful not to mention all... Hobbyking - Shipping Service Review from Rocklin, California 2.6 I ordered an Electronic speed control for my RC aircraft. Hobby King advertises "Fast Local Shipping" on it web site. 10 days later I asked when I... Oreos Made in East Hanover NJ 1.0 I wrote off the Mondelez Oreos made in Mexico last time I wrote; they tasted rancid or kind of like a gross sour dough taste in the cream and didn't...