Top Businesses in Ripon, California

More companies in this location

Latest Reviews in Ripon, California

Pilot Flying J - Reserved parking 2.5 When I arrived at Ripon, CA Flying J, and came in to check-in for the reserved parking I paid for on-line, I saw only 1 other person was registered... Oreo - Mint Cookies Review from Ripon, California I just bought 2 packages of Nabisco's Mint Oreo, of which i have been purchasing for years. To my surprise, there are about a dozen cookies or so... Kohls - Delivery Service Review from Ripon, California I ordered a pair of pajamas on Sept. 1st for my dad for his birthday on Sept. 12, to be delivered to his home. They said it would take 8 to 10 days. (... Microsoft - Has problems they can't fix I bought an xbox one i took it home and i turned it on for a error code to pop up. The error code told me to call xbox support. I called them and... Merrick Bank - CREDIT CARD FRAUD Merick bank has the worst consumer service, I spoke with a rep named Jackie (iD JAX) she provided horrible service I then asked to speak to her... Rosewe - Dress Review from Ripon, California I ordered a beautiful black dress almost a month ago, and I still haven't received it. The picture was gorgeous, but now I'm really nervous to see... Verizon DSL internet 1.0 Verizon has the crappiest internet out their! I pay for there best package and I only get 1.58 MBPS. That's it! They claim 3.0 mbps but the best ive... Dresslily - Ripped off I ordered a knit top and paid for it on October 24 by credit card and have never received it!
I tried to contact them at 909-581-9508 and just get a busy signal all the time.
...