Top Businesses in Richmond, California

More companies in this location

Latest Reviews in Richmond, California

Hard to Cancel Blue Apron 1.9 Short and Sweet: Blue Apron was not right for us, we already know how to cook from scratch, have had 95% of the ingrdients they send in our house and... Sears - No Delivery! 3.6 Bought a new refrigerator at Sears at a great price from courteous and helpful staff....so why the 1 star review? For their Delivery people.....got... Rushcard - Prepaid Card Review from Richmond, California 1.0 Discuting company use greendot. This place is a true scam sent me a card offer russel simmons from facebook. Got the card they text my number that was... Primelending - DONT WALK....RUN FROM THIS COMPANY! We entered into contract 9/10 it is 60 days later and they have just disclosed that buyer needs more "income" and we cant do the loan. I am represent... Apria - THE WORST! 1.0 We have been Apria clients for 8 months. In my opinion, Apria has the worst customer service on the planet. It starts with their telephone system. It... Harris Poll Online - Harris Poll Online Website Review from Richmond, California 2.0 So far, i ditto the poor tech of both the app and the site. Couldnt log in, request for NEW p'word only garnered a 'reminder' of the password that wou... Western Dental - Glitch in system does NOT excuse threats I paid off my account back in Sept and I just rcvd a letter stating I have a Bal remaining of $1198.00. So i contacted the office Manager, who took... Round Table Pizza - Don't hang up on me when I call to find out why my pizza is 20 minutes late 1.9 August 15, 2016 at 6:57 I placed an order (Order Number 2936077) for a King Arthur Supreme Pan Crust and Family sized Garden Salad, totalling with tax...