Top Businesses in Redwood City, California

More companies in this location

Latest Reviews in Redwood City, California

Zazzle - HOW DO YOU LOSE A TRACKED PACKAGE 1.0 I ordered invitations, the said Shipped on July 31st. On Aug 4th there were supposedly in transit to UPS Canada. On Aug 7th they were still in... Poshmark - Buyers and Sellers Beware 1.4 After 4 weeks of buying and selling, I'm done. 1. I experienced being ripped off by a buyer. Bought a new pair of shoes from me then placed a claim... Poshmark - MAIL FRAUD ... paid for shipping> then arrive COD> won't reimburse 1.0 Ordered a dress and paid $6.99 for shipping. Box arrived and my 86 year old father was pissed it was COD.. I was pissed too but at work... He paid... Subaru Of America - Can't take the key out of the ignition. Carlsen Subaru can't help 1.0 2015 impreza, with only 14k miles. Driven by older Japanese woman (i.e. very carefully). In like-new condition. After 10k miles, the key will... Reputation Defender - Confident They Sold My Information 1.0 Before submitting my email to for a "Free" consultation, I received no spam emails. After I submitted my email to them, and only them, I receive... Zazzle - Charged but never sent 1.2 I ordered a tshirt from Zazzle for a birthday gift. My credit card was charged immediately. I received notice that it was shipped 4 days later, but... Zazzle - Poor service still waiting phone hold *** 1.8 Ordered some custom shirts for Mother's day. Estimated delivery date said it would not be a problem. Emailed once and they said they would check the... Trapline Products - Best traps ever - loved them 5.0 I just go my traps 2 days ago. I have never used a gopher trap before. On the first try, it tripped the trap, but no gopher. He not only tripped my...