Top Businesses in Redondo Beach, California

More companies in this location

Services in Redondo Beach, California

Latest Reviews in Redondo Beach, California

Living spaces warranty unhelpful 1.5 I purchase a hodan couch last march and before august end i had a problem with it. I called the customer service and they informed me that it is... Buca Di Beppo - OMG how are they still in business??? And who can I complain to? 1.8 doesn'We have been semi regulars of the Bucca de Beppo in redondo beach california for about 12 years now and had slowed down on going for one thing... Living Spaces - No Help with Problem Furniture 2.0 I bought a $2,000 Thad reclining sofa from Living Spaces in Redondo Beach, CA -took delivery on 4/21. About a week after, I noticed a noise whenever... Resolved Amc Theatres - Dine-in disaster I just got back from an AMC theater, the South Bay Galleria 16 in Redondo Beach. The movie, Beauty and the Beast, was fabulous, but I doubt I will... Living Spaces - DISHONEST 1.7 I bought a sectional sofa about 4 months ago or so, they never deliver the corner section, now they are saying no longer in stock. What m i suppose... Target - Very Bad Employee at Mobil Department at Redondo Beach CA 1.0 I called employee for inquiry for I phone. The lady (black lady name started with M something) does not know anything. She gave too much hard time to... Featured USPS is absolutely THE WORST! It definitely is a government business. 1.3 I had to send a package overnight which contained Professional Cinema Camera Drives which she allowed me to take home so I could download the footage... Avasflowers - Exquisite Roses and Teddy Premium 3 Roses with Bear (Birthday Surprise gone Wrong!) 1.0 Ordered a deluxe and special birthday bouquet with roses, balloon, and bear on or around September 17th for a delivery date of October 7th (My wife's...