Top Businesses in Redlands, California

More companies in this location

Latest Reviews in Redlands, California

Cbs Tv - Very unfair 2.0 Feel like another Another hot day, after watching the first person who played on " LET US MAKE THE DEAL" Almost black people were get a call, 90% get... Beaver Medical Group - Yep, Beaver in Redlands still has bad Dr. 2.0 RED FLAG! Neglect of the elderly goes on at Beaver Advantage Medical Group in Redlands, CA. My mother-in-law has Alzheimer's. She moved down to... Beaver Medical Group - Physical therapy please 4.1 Great staff but there scheduling appointments needs to be checked into. If a person need physical therapy and it iakes so long to get approved by... Verizon - Cell Phone Upgrade Review from Redlands, California 1.0 This is bull i had a upgrade and this guy from the verizon store said i can get a v5 or a v10 and all i have to pay is tax... So i paid for tax and he... Guardsman - Elite Furniture Protection Plan Review from Redlands, California 1.0 We have had the most upsetting experience with guardsman. We've been paying for a warranty for a year-and-a-half for a couch that we bought that is... Frontier Communications - Trying to remain with Frontier, but? 2.4 I live in Redlands California and interesting to note that AT&T and Verizon made an agreement about 12 years ago that Verizon would control Redlands.... VIVID SEATS IS A SCAM 1.9 I bought tickets from them and tried to cancel them but no way they wouldn't do them.I told them it was a mistake with the keyboard and they would not... Zazzle - Baby Girl Banner 1.0 I'm a returning customer:
1st: I tried to personalized a baby shower banner (16 flags) - unsuccessful (baby shower: 9-17-16).
2nd: I called/Sent an email to the designer - took 2 days to get a response. The banner was locked. They sent the unlocked version....