Top Businesses in Redding, California

More companies in this location

Services in Redding, California

154 reviews

Relocation Services

Bundles

Latest Reviews in Redding, California

Redding Police Department And The Dark Side - SCAM- BEWARE RUDE & Unprofessional Service 1.3 7-12-17 I went to the Dark Side to check to see if it said anywhere -That "If they call you, you have 10 minutes to call them back" It did NOT. I... Western Dental is a JOKE 1.0 Went to Western Dental in Redding, Ca and was told they would do this awesome job on teeth extraction and dentures. Had my teeth extracted in... Lowes - Lowe's Installation Sucks!!! 1.0 Purchased materials for a fence and contracted through Lowe's for installation. HUGE MISTAKE!!!! Estimator came out ON 10/11/2016 and was very... Owens Pharmacy - Huge price increase on medications 3.0 I am a cash pay customer, for my medications. One of my meds went up 25% since last month the other med doubled in price. I asked the Pharmacist why... Directv - Att lied about data overages and Direct Tv sign up 1.2 I signed up for Direct because ATT after trying for over 18 months telling me I could get rid of all my data overages for two DSL lines. I kept saying... Incredibly Disappointed with Crest Financial 1.0 I used Crest Financial twice. I purchased an expensive mattress set and then a sofa. I was trying to build my credit so that I may purchase a home... North American Hunting Club - Magazines Been a life member of North American Hunting Club for years. I have always enjoyed reading your magazines. I have received no magazines since the... Bellavita - Free Trial will cost you plenty ! 1.0 A free trial for anti-wrinkle face cream with a picture of the celebrity Joy Behar popped up on my cell phone while I was on another site . Joy and I...