Top Businesses in Rancho Cucamonga, California

More companies in this location

Services in Rancho Cucamonga, California

Latest Reviews in Rancho Cucamonga, California

Fatburger - My experience at Burgers was not good. 3.0 Yes I came in from A Hard Day's Work wanting to get a Fatburger . your cashier has a very negative attitude she doesn't know how to greet the... Universal Technical Institute - Failure to protect Was being stalked by another student with recorded statements of bodily harm and records of phone calls..my purse was stolen and they hid the cameras... Living Spaces - VIP program worthless We bought two recliners and spent the extra money to get the protection program. Earlier this week, one of the chairs broke. The arm which controls... Lumber Liquidators - Morning Star Strand Bamboo splitting and cupping 1.0 Purchased Morning Star solid wood Bamboo flooring for a house in Lake Arrowhead, Ca. It was installed in January 2016. Livingroom, two bedrooms,... EagleLIFT - Destroyed my house 1.3 After a convincing sales pitch I hired EagleLIFT to resolve an issue with my foundation. One room appeared to sink esp after a prolonged drought.... Bass Pro Shops - Old man and still crazy about fishing and hunting the great outdoors. 5.0 Time to give away some of my old and buy newer high tech rods and reels. Bass Pro Shops the only place I go to get what I need because for me they... Living Spaces - Very Poor Quality and extremely worse customer service 2.2 We purchased a living room set in December of 2016. With this set we also purchase a rug. The rug is the worst quality it continually buckles and... Tmobile - T-Mobile Jump! On Demand Phone Lease I recently wanted to change my plan with T-Mobile only to be told that since I have a "Jump!" lease, I owe either the reminder months lease payments...