Top Businesses in Pomona, California

More companies in this location

Latest Reviews in Pomona, California

Hayward Pool Products - Compatibility 5.0 What is going to take to match apples with 'apples. I found out the hard way that your variable pumps cannot be controlled by an iAqualink... Metropcs - Metro PCS rebate scam 1.2 Got an email yesterday....said my rebate is denied because my line is inactive because I ported an old phone number. I argued with the Metro PCS... Anthem Blue Cross And Blue Shield - Better shop around 2.0 If you get sick or are sick, I hope you are wealthy, I cannot afford to have a emergency or get sick with this company. Deductibles in addition to... Frontier Communications - Customer Service is the worst of any company in the world! 1.0 I had Verizon Fios forever and LOVED it! Great customer service, great everything and then they sold out to Frontier! WORST business decision... Barska - Dissatisfied Cusrtomer - Door hinge broke 1.9 I purchased my Barska Quick Access Biometric Rifle safe was back on 12/5/15 at which time everything seemed fine. Since then, I’ve only opened the... Frontier Communications - Fraud! Over Charged 1.4 Chino Hills California I was told I would receive phone internet and cable for 153.00 a month. I got it on 11/5/16 I never received my phone service... Mike Thompson Rv - The ol bait and Switch 1.0 Yes I agree the old' bait & switch streaks again... So the 1st day of the Pamona show we walk into Mike Thompson RV. After a looooong hot 3 hours, we... Jack In The Box - BAD QUALITY SERVICE AND MANAGEMENT 1.0 I'm an ordain minister I grew up in this town, went to the high school two blocks away. (Store#2021) In the last two years, the service is subjective,...