Top Businesses in Placerville, California

More companies in this location

Latest Reviews in Placerville, California

Amerigas - Worst gas company in area 1.6 I got call from tenant that water heater quit working and the oven does not work. I tell the tenant the chances of two appliances going out at one... Amerigas - Customer Service Just because someone can answer the phone, doesn't mean they should. The women in the Placerville office. . .Tanya or something like it, was one of... Terminix vehicle hit a 2 x 6 piece of wood and it hit my wifes car. My wife was following a Terminix vehicle and the Terminix vehicle hit a 2 x 6 x 3 foot piece of wood causing damage to the front end of her car follow... Paypower 'refund to card' scam I Was issued a $68.00 credit from Paypal. This transaction was a result of a refund the seller provided to me due to the wrong item being sent. ... Good to Be Horsey - Extremely Satisfied Good advice Yes there are many glowing testimonials on Lynda's web site and I am one of them. Met Lynda through ad in February 2014 when I was 70... Empire Today Laminate Flooring Review from Placerville, California The worst customer service, products and unprofessional installers! Seven week and still waiting for my laminate to be redone due to bad install on ma... Scoresense - Membership Review from Placerville, California 1.0 When i signed up for a free credit report they told me that i could not receive one because i already recieve one for the year, which i never had... Bookvip - STAY AWAY AT ALL COSTS!!! If you book through BookVIP, be aware that they put "advance" purchase prices on hotels they label as cancellable without penalty. But, after you...