Top Businesses in Palo Alto, California

More companies in this location

Services in Palo Alto, California

Latest Reviews in Palo Alto, California

Tophatter - Same stuff on Ebay from China sellers Looking at the items for sale on Tophatter quickly reminded me of stuff...exactly the same stuff,same photos of said stuff on ebay from multiple... Tophatter - Why my order that i won it when back to original destination? iwon 2items on this auction tophatters app. when I tracked my items it said in already here in the united states and then I checked it again today... Worst experience with Tophatter It is fake doesnt got any parcel. I have ordered NEW 2017 32GB Smart Watch with HD Camera and SIM&Memory Card Slot for iPhone & Android Smartphones... Tophatter - Password Reset 3.1 I cant get an email to reset my password so my account is useless. I have ordered items and i cant get in to check the status of them. There is no... Checkpeople - Shady? I am attempting to remove my personal information from the site, which I have the right to do by US Law. However, the only link I have found to... It's a broken down Houzz 1.5 Two big issues- 1) Mistakenly ordered something with an expired card on file at Houzz. 10 seconds later tried to cancel the order - Houzz has no... ATT - The CEO should be in jail! 1.3 This company keeps jacking up my bill. I then call, get sent to the "retention department" and they give me a new better deal. Month later no change.... Tophatter - RIPPED OFF 1.9 I ORDERED 0NE ITEM FROM THEM ON THE 23RD OF MAY AND I AM STILL WAITING FOR IT, THE CLAIM IS THAT IT WAS ON THE WAY , NOW I GET IT'S PENDING. I HAVE...