Top Businesses in Palm Springs, California

More companies in this location

Latest Reviews in Palm Springs, California

Don't fundraise with Panda Express 2.0 I recently hosted a fundraiser for my non profit at Panda Express in Palm Springs on Ramon Rd. They didn't honor several of the fliers that were... Home Depot - Customer Service in Palm Springs - HORRIBLE... lazy and incompetent 1.0 Customer Service in Palm Springs - HORRIBLE... lazy and incompetent!!! On Thu 3/16/2017 I was the last customer checking out at Home Depot #8526... Fox News - Reporter Review from Palm Springs, California I love Fox News! Actually used to love Megan Kelly when she was on at noon! However, get ride of her. You can tell she is biased. Just report the... Reloadit - What Scam is this company running. Never do business with this company I bought a $500.00 pack to reload my daughters debt card. I tried to log on to my account and a message popped up saying my account was block. I calle... Onemain Financial - Review in Loans and Mortgages category from Palm Springs, California 1.6 Predatory lenders with fake smiles and aggressive tactics Featured Carls Jr Restaurant - Carl's Jr. / Sunrise Way / Palm Springs, Ca. 1.6 Went in after work, just before Carl's closed for the evening. I ordered a, California classic, and a order of fries. The manager on duty was... Investorshub - Review in Financial Services category from Palm Springs, California 1.2 Mods abuse their power and delete any posts that they don't agree with. Management refuses to do ANYTHING. Massage Envy - Gift Card Review from Palm Springs, California 1.1 I purchased a $99.00 mothers day special gift card for my wife the Massage Envy Employee told me very clearly when I purchased it that it was for a...