Top Businesses in Oxnard, California

More companies in this location

Latest Reviews in Oxnard, California

Resolved Rebath - Make False Promises 4.1 My tub liner started to come up from the tub underneath. I have been trying for more than a year to get it replaced. The liner is now completely away... Bmw of North America - Improper material used in cooling system 2.0 I was driving my 2008 X3 April 5th 2017 when it lost all of the coolant in the radiator and over heated I called AAA and had the car towed to my home... Friggin' timer to purchase seats on Fandango.com WTF? 1.0 Didn't see timer initially as it is off to side in a box with a bunch of other clutter. Had just entered gift card number when timer ran out, apart... Affordable Papers - Review in Professional Services category from Oxnard, California I got a D on my paper, the service sucks. Dannon - Did you discontinue Cafe Latte Oikos Greek yogurt? Please tell me you didn't discontinue the ONLY yogurt I like, I am too lazy to chew food and this is literally my only life line. The only 1 store... Staples - Identity I went to staples to have my statement emailed to my mortgage co. The cashier took my copy of my bank statement and put it in a large container. ... Frontier Communications - Broken up reception on HD channels - took a month to get it fixed. 2.6 Picture and sound cutting out on HD channels. This was particularly disappointing during the Olympics. Countless emails, chats and hours spent... Lazboy - Disintegrating leather A year and a half after I purchased a Lazy Boy recliner the leather started to deteriorate. I was not able to get any assistance or help from either...