Top Businesses in Orange, California

More companies in this location

Latest Reviews in Orange, California

Nv Real Estate Academy - Grateful Us 5.0 If we can give more than 5 stars, we would. Nick Vertucci is a kind and generous person with a big heart who takes good care of his pride. He is... Nv Real Estate Academy - Best Real Estate Investing Program 5.0 I really don't understand why people would complain about Nick Vertucci and his NVREA academy? I have been following his program since February 2016... Harbor Freight Tools - Poor attitude from cashier seemed to be race related 1.9 Went to return a manifold gauge with receipt and from the start cashier by the name Yamila seemed to have an attitude problem the receipt I provided... NV Real Estate Academy -- the real deal 4.8 Nick Vertucci's real estate training is not only the real deal, it is life changing. In the first free seminar you are told you need to do 3 things... Nv Real Estate Academy - Nick Vertucci and Nick Vertucci Real Estate Academy NVREA 4.9 Nick Vertucci and his staff are genuine and sincere. They provide current and relevant real estate investment instruction. They don't hold anything... Nv Real Estate Academy - Living proof the system works! 5.0 We attended the free class in September 2016, the 3 day event in October 2016 and the bus tour November 2016. We were very skeptical like anyone else... A Great Education from NV Real Estate Academy 4.7 NV Real Estate Academy is the best education for real estate investing! Basically, it's hard work. I paid for an education and I'm using my NV... Nv Real Estate Academy - Truly Amazing Learning experience, Worth it! 5.0 I attended the NVREA bus tour last month. Nick's program is the best along with his staff. If you put the work in you will succeed. Nick teaches you...