Top Businesses in Oceanside, California

More companies in this location

Services in Oceanside, California

Latest Reviews in Oceanside, California

Monterey Financial Services - Unprofessional 1.4 Rude, unprofessional staff. Treat you as if you're delinquent for getting the loan in the first place. Used them for scooter which was stolen, which... The Camp Transformation Center - My Personal Experience 3.1 I attended the orientation meeting and yes I got excited. I knew the importance of reading the contract and I did. The fine print states you will... Fitness 19 - Cancelled membership...charged for maintenance fee 1.8 We recently cancelled our membership in the Oceanside location on College Blvd. No problem paying one more month for membership due to date of... Monterey Financial Services - I will be suing this company! Do not use them for any reason!! 1.0 I am suing this horrible company! I went through them for a nursing school loan. My school used them as an option to finance any uncovered costs. But... Monterey Financial Services - Finally getting relief from Monterey Financial "Services" I have posted on this website messages about abuses I have experienced with Monterey Financial "Services" with them harassing me with calls when I... Directv - Bait and Switch 1.0 My 2 year contract was finally up. I called DirectTV to cancel. Representative told me my new rate was $92 a month gauranteed for a year. I asked them... Benefitwallet - Review in Professional Services category from Oceanside, California Horrible service. I have to submit every claim several times before they'll close out the claim. Union Bank - Mortgage Refinance Review from Oceanside, California 1.0 Unbelievable started in july trying to refinance on my home that I have owned since 1979 I owe less than 80 thousand on they tell my they gurantee me...