Top Businesses in Oakland, California

More companies in this location

Services in Oakland, California

Latest Reviews in Oakland, California

The Outcry Tour 2017 Rip Off by Vivid Seats 1.0 Invoice # 14499757 Purchased 3 tickets to Concord Pavilion $837.00 ... That's $220.00 per ticket and the fee's.... The venue was changed to Oakland... Sleepys - Deliver men scratched my floor 2.2 My new mattress was delivered on 9/4/17. When the delivery men removed my old mattress they slid it across the floor rather than carrying it. One of... Aamco - Auto repairs 1.0 Yes I had work done for smog work. the work was done but I failed the smog test. I took the to the dealer and said it was the converter so I had the... Waypoint Homes - Horrible run far away 1.0 They didnt pay the waterbill like they were supposed to. Refused to do a walk through at the end of lease then sent to a credit collector a bill of... LendUp - Not Worth The Hassle 1.0 A few weeks ago, I took out an emergency loan of $100 and paid in full the following week (before the date that it was due). I tried to do a loan of... Other Company - Watch the Cab Drivers at Oakland International Airport If you use a cab at Oakland California International Airport to go to an off airport car rental location that is close, you are likely to find that... Budget Rent A Car - Horrible Customer Service 1.5 Rented a car from budget, had to wait in line for over two hours to rent the car. Over 50 customers waiting in line and only one representative... Supercell - Super Cell misleading and deceptive 1.2 Games are made to play on emotion and the company and doesn't care about your comments.clash royale is horrendous in this matter. Games are designed...