Top Businesses in Oakdale, California

More companies in this location

Latest Reviews in Oakdale, California

ATT - Disscusted 1.2 Well first of all I want to say I have been with at&t for 40 years back when they were PacBell, and have NEVER EVER been late paying my bill. As I... Lazboy - Review in Furniture and Decor category from Oakdale, California 1.0 My wife and I bought 2 lazy boy recliners about 4 years ago from Hansen furniture in Modesto California,apparently the material was something called... With Official Company Response Fashionmia - DON'T BUY UNLESS YOU HAVE MONEY TO THROW AWAY 1.0 Sizes are extremely inaccurate. Large is USA extra small. The cost to return to China is more than the products are worth. The fabric is cheap... Ripped Muscle X - Trying to send additional shipment without authorization. No where in the ad for the sample did they show that they would send additional shipments automatically and charge you for them. This is why they neve... Western Union - Money Order Review from Oakdale, California 1.2 I am a landlord and I have 25 rentals in which 19 of them paid with western union money orders. I quit accepting western union because my wallet was... 100% full Dresslily - Camcelled return tickets 2.4 I purchased a men's large hoodie. The sizing they listed was incorrect so it did not fit. I started a ticket. They were to respond in 24 hours. They... Taco Bell - Bad Place To Go Near! Danger And Gross! I was in waterford ca for a doctor appointment: After my doc I went there to eat' My god' Never Again' Two spun out methead tweakers living at patio... Fabletics SCAM I got lured into buying the $25 dollar outfit. I received the outfit, but Fabletics continued to bill my credit card for over 10 months. I have been...