Top Businesses in Norwalk, California

More companies in this location

Services in Norwalk, California

Latest Reviews in Norwalk, California

Americas Tire - Trying to upsell you a new tire as usual even though you came in to fix a flat @ the Norwalk, CA location 1.6 My experience this morning on trying to get my flat tire (nail in tire) repaired was not at all Hassle-free satisfaction. Guaranteed. I have bought... Walgreens - Changed the pick up date 1.0 Every month for the past 3 months Walgreens will not let you pick up your prescription by the date you picked it up last month. Now they go by the... Frontier Communications - Frontier Tech blew up all services in houses 1.0 Called Saturday because one box to the TV was not working. The technician requested that we re-set several things (turning things off/on and... LA Fitness in Cerritos John manager lacks of customer respect 1.0 I love the dancing exercise so that I joined into one of the Gym. I chose LA Fitness because I have been told by my friend. She used to work out at... Fidelity National Home Warranty - Extremely Bad service from Home Warranty 1.3 Extremely bad service. My clothes washer had multiple issues within 8 months of me moving into my new home. The door hinge broke, water would not drai... Citibank Thankyou Credit Card Review from Norwalk, California 1.0 Made a HUGE payment to my Citi Thank you card last month and Citi decides they don't like that I cut the balance in half, so they decreased my credit... Morning Print - Full of Excuses 1.4 After placing an order for 100 cards and paying $70- when I received the cards and they did NOT look like what I sent them to print I wrote to them as... Ashley Jewels - Buyer Beware I purchased a Manatee tea infuser from this company, which I have NOT receive. What I did receive, was an attempt of fraud on my bank account. Someone...