Top Businesses in Northridge, California

More companies in this location

Latest Reviews in Northridge, California

Kaiser Permanente - Bad treatment or lack of any 2.6 I have been a Kaiser member since 2007. In that time I have had many primary physicians and out of lets say 10 or 11 of them only 3 of them were any... Kaiser Permanente - Poor treatment or lack of any 2.4 Sometime back I went to see urologists in Panorama City for my varicocele vein problem named the doctors name was Dr Rude Arrogance and was treated... Citibank - Don't waste your time with this bank! 1.0 I really wish I could give this horrible bank a 0 as their rating! I signed up for the Citibank simplicity card late July ... September is almost to... Directv - Zero Consideration for 11 YEARS of Customer Loyalty 2.5 I first got DirecTV back in 2005. I had them for 4.5 years at that time and then when I relocated across the country and moved in with family, I convi... Sport Chalet Specialty Services Review from Northridge, California Hello my name is Khaled Hassan and I have a store credit of $107.49 that I had not yet used. I left the country for approx 3 month and just got back... White House Black Market Customer Care Review from Northridge, California 2.0 Four days have passed, and the manager of the Valencia store has not called me to follow up on my concern. A customer service rep had set it up to... White House Black Market Customer Care Review from Northridge, California 3.0 Their clothes are cute, so even though they're expensive, I've been shopping there a few years; however when I went to the Valencia (in CA) branch,... Vivint - Misrepresented claim to transfer account I sold a home with the Vivint alarm system. Vivint was to transfer my account to new homeowner. The new homeowner agreed. They met with new owners an...