Latest Reviews in North Hills, California

Chase Bank - Chase Card - Horrible service I have called customer care to alert for a large purchase for travel tickets and exactly provided the transaction amount that is going to come on the... Frontier Communications - Still having problems...Enough already. This Sucks 1.0 Still waiting for Frontier to fix my issues. Called yesterday to get my bill credited and only got them to get $20.00 off the bill which I won't see... Frontier Communications - TRAPPED by FRONTIER 1.0 What is happening!!!?????I want Verizon back =( I have no cable tv now and my internet comes and goes. I never had a problem with Fios. I waited for t... Bank Of America Checking Account Review from North Hills, California 1.4 The worst banking experience I have ever had. I have Small Business checking account and signed up for payroll service. The monthly fee has to be... Aerosoles - Bad Customer Service 1.0 I purchased a pair of Aerosoles Cinchuation shoes. I wore them once and the sole came unglued. I contacted Customer Service and they I offered me a... UNIF Clothing - UNIF Badsport backpack is bad-quality 1.0 I had this experience back in May of this year during their sample sale. I worked right next to their former headquarters in downtown LA's art distric... Starbucks - Coffee amount 4.0 If you ever order any espresso drink especially with foam, you will be surprised how little coffee $3.95 buys. I usually order caramel machiato and... Annas Linens - Staff Review from North Hills, California 2.3 Me n friend was purchasing some items and the credit card was not working and the cashier said your card is de magnetized and he said I just used my...