Top Businesses in North Highlands, California

More companies in this location

Latest Reviews in North Highlands, California

Sears - Refurbished items being sold in the store. 3.2 Consumer alert! I purchased a $600. Dyson upright vacuum a few years ago out of Sears. The regular store not the outlet. I went online to purchase... Rosewe - Dress Review from North Highlands, California I ordered 4 dresses from rosewe only got 3 of them I paid for all four and they are refusing to send me my fourth one and I ordered these dresses... Lays - Burned I purchased 3 Party bags of Lays Potato chips for a Birthday party. They had a lot of burned chips. Taste was not the same They were extremely greasy... Taco Bell - Stoll my money went thru drive thru, they ran my taco bell gift card, gave it back to me, then said it did not take so gave it back to her, she ran it again and... Autozone - Never rec'd Gift card 2.0 I placed an order in January and it was suppose to issue me a $35 gift card. I never rec'd it I called back and they said I had to wait 6 to 8 weeks.... LUSH Hand Made Cosmetics is Not Compassionate or Kind They Lie! 1.0 I had a really bad reaction to some LUSH products they are not as pure as they like you to believe they do the big sell and want you to buy into the... Yelp Advertising Review from North Highlands, California 1.4 yelp extorts money from small business with their aggressive sales reps to account managers. after canceling my services with them, 6 one star... 100% full Truth In Aging Adverse Reaction Truth Vitality Lux System 1.0 I was given this device as a gift after several uses I noticed some redness and blotchy redness like freckles from a sunburn I also was getting these...