Top Businesses in Manteca, California

More companies in this location

Latest Reviews in Manteca, California

Fox News - The Kelly File Tv Show Review from Manteca, California Megan Kelley should be sued for at the least, defamation of character calling Donald Trump a "sexual predator". Totally uncalled for and... Thousand Trails Rv - Lake Of The Springs Rv Resort Campground Review from Manteca, California Lake of the springs is the better of the TT around but like all TT its not maintained, run down, needing repair, and generally a dump. San Benito and... CashCall - Loan Review from Manteca, California 1.0 They said they tell you about a daily intrest rate but they didnt. This company is a rip off. They try and use slick words. I will never use or refer... Directv - Direct TV Horrible Service Signed up with Direct TV in March 2016 cancelled in July due to very poor service picture quality and their on demand feature never worked correctly.... Hot Topic - Website Review from Manteca, California 1.0 Horrific customer service and no structure. I purchased multiple items as a bfay gift but I received an email 2 days later saying one of the main... Doordash - Delivery Service Review from Manteca, California 1.0 This is the third time my deliver was more than 15mins late. One time it was 30mins late. Delivery person tried to blame the restaurant, but door... Michael Kors - Customer Care Review from Manteca, California 1.0 The arden mall has the worst customer services ever, they get you to buy and lie about the store return Dallas told me I can get my money back in... Cenlar - WORST MORTGAGE COMPANY EVER 1.0 I have now spent days!, not hours, days on the phone with these people. 50% of my calls get "disconnected" when I am transferred to a supervisor. And...