Top Businesses in Los Angeles, California

More companies in this location

Services in Los Angeles, California

Bundles Bundles

Latest Reviews in Los Angeles, California

Doordash - Not transparent 1.0 Rules changes weekly it seems. App changes weekly and so does pay. Contract between drivers and company are bogus. Doordash does what it feels like.... Nothing Fast about EMC Financial 1.1 EMC Financial has been calling me for a period of time asking me if my company could use some extra capitol. On Friday September 22nd 2017 I spoke... FreedomPop - A Skeptic Proven Wrong... 4.3 I read all the bad news reviews of FreedomPop online and almost didn't jump in, but I also read the dates of those reviews and realized that the ones... SEARS MASTER PROTECTION AGREEMENT IS A RIP OFF 1.3 Our dryer broke for the second time during the first week of September. We couldn't get a technician out to repair for a week. When the first... Casablanca Express - Screwed big time/scammed My husband and I have a cruise scheduled for today out of newportbeach but Casablanca never got back to us. I called when the two weeks prior... Casablanca Express - I t was very misleading 1.2 Casablanca us a scam and very misleading. Don't true them. It cost me a awful family trip and extra cost of everything. Casablanca booked my vacation... Freedompop tricked me to sign up! 1.0 This company is a scam! Don't fall for it. They trick you to sign up and then cannot cancel it. I never activated the sim card they sent and yet they... Lazboy - Sales people are great support for repairs is horrible! 2.8 I have a rocker recliner under warranty that needs service. The customer service department set me up with appointments which were cancelled by the...