Top Businesses in Long Beach, California

More companies in this location

Services in Long Beach, California

Latest Reviews in Long Beach, California

Molina Healthcare - RUN!!! and RUN fast from Molina 1.3 One word to describe the customer service and general insurance provided by Molina is RUN!!! If you are unfortunate enough to select them be aware of... Grubhub - The WORST 1.0 Drivers do not not read or follow explicit directions on where to leave food. I'm wheelchair bound and cannot get at my food if they leave it in the... Taco Bell - Cashier wants to fight 1.2 Took 35 mins to get 2 tacos, because cash register was not working, they did not tell me at the time I order. No sign telling the customer, all the... Ripped off by Secure Tix Ordered 4 ticketss for Lady Gaga Joanne Tour on Sept. 10, 2027 while I was on a ticket master website...I thought I was using ticket master so... Pizza Hut - The lady who answered the phone is RUDE! 1.0 I just called pizza hut at Bixby Long Beach California 90807 area to asked about chicken wings but the lady who answered it is SO RUDE! I had a happy... Secure Tix - No tickets concert is sunday 2.0 I bought tickets in february thru citipass for lady gaga on september 13, 2017. I called them they said the tickets were actually purchased thru... Molina Healthcare - Hoped for Resolution A HUGE BUST!!!! 2.1 Update to Complaints #1091807, #1092410 and #1094824. Today is Wed 6 Sept 17. On Thurs 31 Aug at 2pm I finally had 1 of the 6 "approved" appts. Made... Testimonial Universal Technical Institute - Campus is highly advanced in Auto/Dessill/Collision/MSAT This place is awesome. Ive learned so much in the 5-6 months I've been attending. The new Long Beach, CA (built 2 years ago) is highly advanced and...