Top Businesses in Long Beach, California

More companies in this location

Services in Long Beach, California

Latest Reviews in Long Beach, California

Secure Tix - I got looped to this site and didn't realize it I was on Ticketmaster and somehow got looped to this site without knowing it. I was purchasing basic concert tickets which were supposed to be 20... Lowes - Worst Customer Service Ever 2.3 I recently purchased several special order items from Lowes. I had a problem with the shower doors during installation and tried to call the store to... Mcdonalds - Horrible *** service ever 1.0 A week ago i went thru drive thru at night i had ordered a 50 piece nugget the night b4 but they were stale so i took back the whole 50 piece and... Charter College - Certificate not valid 1.0 Graduated from charter college in Long Beach in 2013. The staff was helpful n helping me get interviews after but all the dental clinics wanted... Charter Communications - No tv service 1.0 Well I have been with charter/spectrum for just under a month. Two days in a row for about 4-5 hours at about noon experienced tv outages . Not only... Molina Healthcare - NO PROVIDERS AVAILABLE! 1.0 I have been trying to get a mammogram done for 2 months but cannot find a provider in the entire DFW metroplex. I called Molina today again and was... Molina Healthcare - REFUSAL TO PAY MILEAGE REINBURSEMENT Former employee, leadership refuse to fix employee account to log in and submit mileage. Since I'm unable to log in, leadership forcing me to... Molina Healthcare - A race between sudden death and a delayed referral 2.2 Today is May 25th. Almost 2 months ago I visited what I thought was my Primary Care Physician Dr. Danesh. I was referred for 2 tests; one for a liver...