Top Businesses in Lancaster, California

More companies in this location

Latest Reviews in Lancaster, California

Lance Camper - Lance Service; Extremely Shoddy Work 1.0 I had Lance Service install a Fantastic Fan in my RV. I later discovered when I drove my RV to Florida from California, that they did not re-attach... Light In The Box - THIS F****** CHINESE COMPANY 1.0 This is false advertising, I ordered a dress for my daughters baby shower for July 1, 2017 it's now July 12th and I still have yet to receive the... Lance Camper - 2018, Lance 1685 gust of wind blows front window off! Window above bed was all the way open. Went for hike. Found window had blown off and was leaning against the propane tank area. It Does not look... Little Designs Custom Paint - LITTLE DESIGNS A FRAUD 1.0 NOW OUT OF BUSINESS AND HAS FILED BANKRUPTCY TO GET OUT OF ANY PAYMENTS OR STUFF HE STOLE FROM CUSTOMER VEHICLES. THIS MAN IS A SCAM ARTIST, A CHEAT... Match - Auto renew SCAM and Rip-off! 1.0 I signed on for the service in April 2016. One month later, I met someone (not on this site, which seems to only have inactive members). Since I alrea... The Camp Transformation Center - Careful....you may get sick! After contracting a severe case of Pink Eye from the Lancaster Camp, I went to speak privately to the manager about my concerns. It was at the last... Check Into Cash - Very poor customer service 3.0 I recently went into one of the check into cash locations the girls that work there have really bad attitudes, also they keep denying me the use of... Treyarch Call Of Duty Black Ops Video Game Review from Lancaster, California 1.2 This constant hacking needs to stop, almost every game there is a Master Prestige and when you look at his kills they are less than mine by thousands...