Top Businesses in Lancaster, California

More companies in this location

Latest Reviews in Lancaster, California

Waste Management - WORST SERVICE EVER 1.0 First of all, on September 25th, I called into start service as well as request new cans as the ones i had were left damaged and full by the seller.... American Automobile Association - Infidelity 1.0 AAA of Lancaster CA has lost my business. They have an agent in training for travel by the name of Lyndsay Ortiz Zillner who pursued my husband... Costco - New brand Madeleines are horrible tasting The new brand Donsuemor or madeleines are terrible tasting. They are very soft and over sweet. No texture and almost bitter with the sick sweet... Molina Healthcare - Resolved for now...at least until Nov 2017 2.5 Update to #1091807, #1092410, #1094824. Finally on Fri 8 Sept 17 I got a call from PhysTherapy office. I was approved for 6 water and 6 land/regular... Molina Healthcare - Only 6 PT APPTS OUT OF 16 REQUESTED APPROVED 1.7 Update to Complaints #1091807 and 1092410....Yesterday evening (Wed 30 Aug 2017) at 5:12PM I received a phone call from a man identifying himself... Lance Camper - Lance Service; Extremely Shoddy Work 1.0 I had Lance Service install a Fantastic Fan in my RV. I later discovered when I drove my RV to Florida from California, that they did not re-attach... Light In The Box - THIS F****** CHINESE COMPANY 1.0 This is false advertising, I ordered a dress for my daughters baby shower for July 1, 2017 it's now July 12th and I still have yet to receive the... Lance Camper - 2018, Lance 1685 gust of wind blows front window off! Window above bed was all the way open. Went for hike. Found window had blown off and was leaning against the propane tank area. It Does not look...