Top Businesses in Huntington Beach, California

More companies in this location

Latest Reviews in Huntington Beach, California

Soberlink - Bills and invoices repeatedly Billed for device that wasn't on, then for device that they had to "pull" to exchange. Still, never activated yet bills bills bills. You will NEVER... "CHECK INTO CASH DOES RANDOM HARD HITS ON YOUR CREDIT 2.1 "CHECK INTO CASH DOES RANDOM HARD HITS ON YOUR CREDIT AND THEN TELLS YOU IT HAS TO BE HANDLED THROUGH THEIR LEGAL DEPARTMENT IF YOU HAVE AN ISSUE. I... Huntington Beach Ford - RUDE & SCAMMER 1.0 where doi start ? so i found this car online that they have for $13590 i called and talked to Kyle and he called back and said yes the car is... My wife and I were lied to and manipulated with the purchase of the New SUV Ford Edge 2017 by the sales team and finance at Huntington Beach Ford Dealer on Sunday June 25th, 2017 1.0 The whole experience purchasing a new car at Huntington Beach Ford Dealership is like a nightmare to me and my wife. We just looked for an honest... GlassesUSA - IF YOU STICK WITH THEM THEY CAN DO IT I RECEIVED AND I AM WEARING MY NEW GLASSES WITH TRANSITIONAL LENSES. THEY ARE PERFECT AND THE PRICE WAS EXCELLENT. MAYBE COSTCO COULD HAVE DONE IT... Freeway Insurance? Be careful. 1.8 First off. Freeway insurance is just a broker. They stiffed me by insuring me with the worst company that I have ever been with. It's called... Living Spaces - Coach and Loveseat POOR QUALITY NO SUPPORT FROM COMPANY 2.0 Bought many pieces from Living Spaces (happy until we bought a custom couch and loves eat at Huntington Beach location. Quoted 3 weeks after no... Living Spaces - Irritating 2.4 Leg on my new couch disengages. Took photos and adked for help. The rep said he would expedite the fix. This was June 19th. Yesterday ,6/27, I called...