Top Businesses in Highland, California

More companies in this location

Latest Reviews in Highland, California

ATT - Pleasant 4.9 I have been a loyal customer of AT&T for 10-plus years and have never dealt with any problems that couldn't be resolved easily and efficiently. I am... Waypoint Homes - Customer Care Review from Highland, California Waypoint homes are blood suckers they have no heart for you or your family they will be extra nice to get you in then after treat you like *** they... Lorex - Security System Review from Highland, California 1.3 I'm a Deputy Sheriff and bought the product and loved it. Lorex asked me to write a review and I did, one they posted on their website. I have also re... Offerup - Take me off your site 1.0 I signed up to sell then found out I could ONLY do this on a smart phone so, I am not interested and I deactivated my account with in mins but my name... Skyline Security - Told me they were following up on our alarm system Yolanda w/Skyline called my cell phone and said she wanted to follow up if we needed any service and she was the one that placed our order 3 years... Richmond American Homes - A Big Shell Game 1.0 We were in the process of purchasing a RAH home when a buyer backed out and we wanted to change lots. We were willing to pay for all of the upgrades... Burned By Ticket Galaxy Purchased Tickets from Ticket Galaxy 6 months ago for radiohead at the shrine. They call me a month later and say they are moving me back 20 rows. The... Backpage - Review in Advertising category from Highland, California Beware of this escort. She will charge you $200 for an hour session but you are lucky if you get 15 minutes. This woman also failed to mention that...