Top Businesses in Hayward, California

More companies in this location

Latest Reviews in Hayward, California

Ups - Second time order missing ,and second put at neighbors house 1.3 June 2017 order from wallmart was never recieved even after it said online recieved. This week same item from wallmart, stayed home all day thursday... Other Company - Desepcionada En el mes de junio mi hija agarro su memebresia y para agosto sacaron de mi cuenta el cobro del año, nunca se me informó que se me iba a sacar ese... Carhop - The worst experience of our lifes my son bought a car at the misson blvd. branch of car hop. making his payments on time. had the car for 45 days . transmission went out. car has been... PODS - Inept, incompetent, misleading liars 1.2 PODS is a horrible company with unresponsive customer service. They are unable to respond to customer needs and misled me every step of the way... Ceva Logistics - Destroyed TV delivery 1.4 I didn't heed the reviews. CEVA was the wrong choice. I ordered a 1000 dollar TV from boston to San Francisco. I was leary of using CEVA's freight... Hometown Buffet - Bad customer service rude to my children We went there for breakfast over the weekend there were dishes that were not clean somebody complained and the dishwasher started slamming dishes and... Pulte Homes - Sales and Builder problems 1.0 Our house was supposed to be delivered 05/08/2017. They cancelled it saying there no appliances. Our lender had to reschedule the bank appraisal... Manna Distribution Services - Manna Shipping is the worst 1.0 Here is what I wrote on my customer satisfaction survey after I bought a Personal Comfort Bed, which was shipped by Manna. This survey is a joke. It...