Top Businesses in Hanford, California

More companies in this location

Latest Reviews in Hanford, California

Walmart - Customer Care Review from Hanford, California 3.6 I called wallmart to see what the instore priceses were since it said that it only has oline price. When a lady answered she was rude and gave the... Lorex - Tech support 1.5 have been calling tech support for over 30 days now, computer voice tells me wait time is 30 minutes and they will call me back. Iv'e done that 4... Wells Fargo Dealer Services - Auto Loan Review from Hanford, California 1.0 Our car was totalled and wfds was paid off by all state and the check was shown as cashed on all states end and wfds refused to say that it was... Waste Management - Residential Waste Collection Review from Hanford, California 2.1 I called customer service and complain about yard waste, because they did not pickup my service and I paid them over 100 dollars for the year. every... Cub Cadet - Lt1050 BUYER BEWARE! purchased this 1050 from home depot in 2013. started breaking deck belts starting from first season.taking to dealer once a year to get belt replaced... Rural King Next Day Delivery Service Review from Hanford, California 1.0 My son bought a propane cabinet heater and paid 2 day shipping 60.00..The pkg arrived in 4 days. When i contacted customer service by email AND by... Havenbrook Homes - WORSE RENTAL COMPANY EVER This is the most unreliable company I have ever had any contact with! I have been renting for almost 2 years with this company and have the same... Midas - Review in Service Centers and Repairs category from Hanford, California 1.0 I went to midas for a check engine light. They told me its an evap code start with the gas cap. Went and got a factory one from the dealership. 2 days...