Top Businesses in Glendale, California

More companies in this location

Latest Reviews in Glendale, California

Monitronics sucks! 1.0 The system has NEVER worked as promised (2 years now), and in the last 3 months we have talked to them about fixing the system. Of course they always... World financial group glendale ... run, don't walk away. You're welcome! 1.0 I was you have lied to about all aspects of a refinancing by group leader and lost thousands as a result of my trust in that leader. Again,run away.... Panda Security - Nother pissed customer You are not alone Mary, I have been getting the same relentless calls for 4 days now. They refuse to stop calling and want to (fix) my computer.... Dhealthstore - Received products 5.0 I ordered my product liquid detox I did receive within the 30 days as stated online. I have taken it for only a week so I am anxious to see what will... Softline Solutions - Terrible ROI 2.5 It takes a lot for me to take the time to write a review but I feel that this company's misleading advertising and terrible performance warrant that.... Commerce Insurance - Double Billing!! 1.0 If I had the option to choose zero stars, I would. I've been with them for 5-6 years (blindly albeit). I would think my insurance premiums would... Lobel Financial - Harassment of Third party The unprofessional manner of approaching the subject is unbelievable. A so called Asst Manager from Glendale office cuts in the phone conversation and... Shelter Insurance - Auto Insurance Coverage Review from Glendale, California 1.3 This company changed my monthly bill so many times I lost count. When I moved I cancelled my policy with them and asked the lady if I owed anything...