Top Businesses in Gardena, California

More companies in this location

Latest Reviews in Gardena, California

Mcdonalds - Descrimination 2.3 McDonald's has always had a cool mobile app I use . Most the time I use it buy one sandwich get 1 free , or buy a sandwich get a medium vanilla... Jonathan Louis Furniture - Sofa that started falling apart after 8 weeks from for Jonathan Louis Intl. I purchased 2 Jonathan Louis sofas from Macys. I really liked the style, I loved the color, and I thought they were great. They were just under... Direct Express - No refund on Deceased Relative's Card 1.0 My brother passed away 2 years ago, and filed all the paperwork to Direct Express, with NO contact whatsoever! Finally called Social Security, they... Worst company EVER consolidated smart systems 1.0 NEVER EVER have I worked with such a incompetent rude co. They don't care make you wait forever on the phone can NEVER get anything right!!! When you... Fitness 19 - Membership Suspension 3.6 I advised the person behind the desk on November 1, 2016 that i would not be back for awhile due to a disability and that i wanted to suspend my... Estes Forwarding Worldwide - Driver lies about delivery attempt and company backs him up! 1.0 I was scheduled for a delivery 7/7 10/2. Took time off work and had two people here to help me assembly the furniture. Called them 3 times to verify... Alattehotte - Theft of money 1.0 This is to warn you all planning to do business with Rob at AlatteHotte. I purchased two Miele's 6310. One was ok and the other was defective and was... Saia - TERRIBLE BY EVERY MEASURE 1.0 I was scheduled to have the tile arrive at my house between 10am-5pm on Monday. I took the day off work to receive the tile because they couldn't...