Top Businesses in Garden Grove, California

More companies in this location

Latest Reviews in Garden Grove, California

Teletrac - poor service. poor product 1.0 started with them in 2016. they were horrible from the start. the online tracking is far more complicated than need be. the promise traing burt what... Regal Cinemas - Double Standard when it comes to outside food 3.2 Regal 16 in Garden Grove, CA advertises that no outside food is allowed. Yet they let employees who are not working and going to watch a movie with... Wyndham Hotels And Resorts - Terrible customer service 1.0 Room leaks, ice maker doesnt work, tub plugged - no one gets back to us. Tried for hours to get a 3 day extension of our stay - 25 departments later... Vons makes me feel like a fool. 2.2 Grab the nearest plastic bag I could find (green) and put my ordinary banana in it. Check-out clerk charged me "Organic" because the bag is green... Citibank - WORST BANK EVER!!!!!! THEY BLOCK MY ACCOUNT FOR MORE THAN THREE WEEKS, I CALLED THEM EVERYDAY BUT CUSTOMER SERVICE DID NOT HELPED AT ALL AND ONCE THEY HANGED UP ON ME. I... Hisense 40" - 40H3E 2.8 I received a Hisense 40inch flatscreen. Set it up no problem. Watched it for a total of 3 weeks & turned it on on week 4 to discover a nice fat... Big Lots - Store is CLOSED BIG LOTS This is Probly my Daughters second JOB!! She had been at this Store for about a YEAR when all of the sudden Her and Another Employee Got one of those... Avasflowers - Express Delivery Service Review from Garden Grove, California 1.7 Terrible customer service!!! I ordered flowers on 9/13/16 for a coworker retirement i ordered & paid for express delivery before 1:00 pm because she...