Latest Reviews in Galt, California

Avast Software - Unauthorized renewal fee noticed an overdraft in my bank account.. an unexpected fee from Avast occurred so I called my bank to challenge it. They got someone on the line... Tophatter - Review in Auctions and Internet Stores category from Galt, California 2.0 Had 3 separate issues with one seller involving non-receipt of an item; item considerably different than disclosed; and lastly each were cheaply made... Aarp Secure Horizons - They lied They advertise that you can keep your doctors! Well that's a lie ! They put in house doctor who are so bad that they are not trusted to operate on... Kaiser Permanente - Refill system I can not call a human being and order a refill of a prescription! This is asinine! Asinine is not a bad or offensive word. It may be offensive if it... Luminox - Day of the week change 1.0 I bought a model 1924 Luminox and the date changes at midnight. However, the day changes too but to the SAME OLD DAY in German. It does not... ATT - Endangering the Ederly AT&T endangers elderly who are dependent on Medical alert devices to summon assistance by not keeping landlines in working order and making it... Keystone Rv - Rv Review from Galt, California Keystone has the worst customer service and they do not stand by their product at all! We have taken our brand new trailer out 5 times and each time... Valspar - Lousy paint. 1.0 I have used this paint for years, so what happened?????///// We did our bathroom just now with valspar p paint and it has been 4 days and is still tac...