Top Businesses in Fremont, California

More companies in this location

Services in Fremont, California

1.2
154 reviews

Internet Services

Latest Reviews in Fremont, California

Asus - Poor Customer Service - Poor Product I purchased a 32" monitor Feb 16, 2017, it stopped working July 18, 2017. It wouldnt turn on so I shipped it to ASUS since it was under warranty.... Living Spaces - They sell and never deliver 2.2 We bought a power recliner with added insurance for $1200. Its has been 6 weeks since we ordered and paid, no sign of delivery yet. Whats worse is... Chevrolet - LOST PROPULSION 2012 CHEVY VOLT 1.0 I have had the same problem. The engineers of the volt seem to know about it and admit its a regular function of the car. This is probably why I... Living Spaces - Charged $400 even though I do not have any furniture from them!!!!!! 1.2 I ordered a sofa *** bed from Living Spaces last year in May 2016, and the guys who came in did not even try to enter the sofa into our premise and... Living Spaces VIP Protection Plan is a SCAM 2.1 I have a similar problem with Living Spaces VIP protection plan. I bought a Summit Space Saver Bed last November. The horizontal wood holding the bed... Living Spaces - EXTREMELY DISAPPOINTED! 1.7 EXTREMELY DISAPPOINTED! NEVER TO SHOP AT LIVING SPACES AGAIN! My husband and I purchased a Taren Reversible Chaise Storage Ottoman and a Taren... Fedex - Worst experience and I still don't have my package 1.0 My phone was shipped through Fedex and I have a door code at my condo building. Fedex made 3 attempts, without leaving a note, or any communication... Online Compliance Panel - Spammers 1.0 This morning, I received an email telling me "We are pleased to advise that you have been added as a registered user to OnlineCompliancePanel.com..."...