Top Businesses in Elk Grove, California

More companies in this location

Latest Reviews in Elk Grove, California

Ritz Crackers ~ Serious Quality Issues In Los Angeles Area Stores 2.5 Grew up with Ritz crackers last 35 years or more. This past year I have had to turn away from this brand due to repeatedly stale, broken, and serious... Saia - The worst LTL carrier in the business 1.0 Shipment that left L.A. on Thursday and due in Northern California by Monday is still not delivered by the following Thursday. Lots of excuses but... Pulte Homes - I am not a Pissed Consumer and I would buy another Pulte Home 4.3 We bought a Pulte home in a 55+ community and are very pleased with the purchase and follow up of any problems. Yes, there were a few issues but... Geek Squad - Incorrect information from representative 1.0 Called geek squad to inquire about relocating a home entertainment system. I explained to the representative that I had an installed stero system... DO NOT ATTEMPT TO CREATE AN APPLE PHOTO BOOK! 2.1 In the past I have created seven photo books through my photos application on my iMac. This last book was a freaking NIGHTMARE. I am warning others... ALLDATA - Other vendors signing into our account and knocking us offline#638188 1.0 I have had numerous problems with your system knocking us offline because other vendors sign onto our account. We have been on the phone with techs,... Apple Care - What an Ironic Name for "Apple Support" 2.1 Apple Care is a nightmare! I have the "Apple Care Plus". I started calling back on November 25, and my cell phone is still not fixed. I have called... Western Dental - Dental Filling Review from Elk Grove, California they told me I needed 4 root canals/crowns and 20 fillings. 20 FILLINGs!!!! I could not pay for them so I paid for 2 root canals. they said that I...