Top Businesses in Dublin, California

More companies in this location

Latest Reviews in Dublin, California

Dublin Chevrolet clearly does not care about the safety of its customers. 2.1 Dublin Chevrolet has the worst customer service and clearly does not care about the safety of its customers. I purchased a used car from Dublin... Lowes - Bad service We ordered automatic roll down blinds for 2 windows the same size, when delivered one was an inch to long, it was cut down and re shipped to be instal... Groupon - Coupon Review from Dublin, California 1.0 We purchased a groupon to Lemos Farm in half moon bay with kids this weekend. When we got there, the small farm were already packed with lines of fami... Uniqlo - Poor phone customer service again & again I placed an online order to be picked up at the mall but went to a different mall just to see if the items were available. Sure enough they were so I... Direct Business Lending - Review in Financial Services category from Dublin, California 1.0 Please stay clear of this company. They take your money then use your personal credit to apply of unsecured lines of credit then make you build your... Ge Appliances - Exorbitant Rates Charged for Minor GE Profile Microwave Repair 3.3 I know this commonplace complaint, like thousands before me, will head straight into the wind because the world just works in this way: technical supp... Arya Dance Academy - Don't be fooled as it is a scam They pulled the same stunt in California, but instead of $25, they decided to raise the fee to $95. They claimed the last minute cost was result of t... Twinkledeals - Shipping Service Review from Dublin, California 1.1 I placed an order on 7/12/16 so far it has never showen up and they will only say on Sept.25th they will resend item! wth? They got paid right away...