Top Businesses in Desert Hot Springs, California

More companies in this location

Latest Reviews in Desert Hot Springs, California

Chase Bank - Paid wrong payee from our account. Our outgoing mail was stolen. A check we wrote to Mission Lakes Country Club was paid out of our account by Chase Bank, even though the check was... Frontier Communications - Bate and Switch 1.0 When I called Frontier I asked to have my service transferred over from one leased home to another. I was told my "Bundle Monthly Charge" for... Etrailer - 3 Steps with Hand Rail I would never order anything from this company. They tried to tell me my order did not go through because of an error on my credit card. Their solutio... Regional Acceptance - Bad Business! I had my car in a Chapter 13 BK which was dismissed in error. I contacted RAC as soon as I found out (2 business days after dismissal). I spoke with a... Costco Pharmacy - Review in Drug Stores and Drugs category from Desert Hot Springs, California 1.4 Due to company cut-backs I am forced to use Costco Mail order. The service is really poor and I'm very disappointed. I tried to transition early and... Frontier Communications - Verizon to Frontier Switch I've got to say I never thought Verizon was great, just better than the baby Bells I've experienced but Frontier is the worst I've ever experienced. T... Luminess Air Shipping Service Review from Desert Hot Springs, California 1.5 I otdered 3 units and after waiting for over a week for it to arrive, it didnt. I called the company to find out they charged my card for 95% of the... Tag Mobile - Htc Evo 4g Cell Phone Review from Desert Hot Springs, California yes I'm Tag mobile customer I have a HTC Evo 4G and I'm having problems with customer service when I first got the phone the phone will not download...