Top Businesses in Danville, California

More companies in this location

Latest Reviews in Danville, California

Doordash - Bad Rating System Customers give unfair rating to drivers even though the delivery was exceptional and customer service was great. I work for the company and am not... Directv - Customer Service 2.6 I've been a customer of Direct TV for over eight years. At the start, they had the best customer service group, was voted #1. Now, they are a part of... Fidelity National Home Warranty - Fidelity Home Warranty Issues 1.3 The seller of my home purchased this policy as an incentive to purchase. I had a plumbing issue and they hired Judieh Plumbing Co to fulfill the... Central Transport - Horrible experience They missed 2 separate days, no notice, no call (yes, I called to leave my cell number). 3rd try, they came but not on time, again no call. Even wor... Edgepark Medical Supplies - HORRIBLE 1.3 This is the WORST company that I have ever had to deal with - customer service is HORRIBLE: lonnnnng wait-times on the phone, website is unresponsive... Trafalgar Tours - Discrimination against women and people of color The tour director scheduled 9 people to take a helicopter to the Franz Joseph Glacier. The 9 people were briefed and ready to board, when flight was... Capital One - Credit Card Review from Danville, California 1.2 All my credit cards have $20k limits and my credit score is 805. Yet capital one will not give me a cc limit more than 4K for a account that is about... Haband - This is like an almost company...no area is quite right. 1.0 Ordered two of the same jackets in December. Total did not reflect no shipping charge as posted. Called before I placed the order and said they would...