Top Businesses in Daly City, California

More companies in this location

Latest Reviews in Daly City, California

Fitness 19 - Scam 2.4 Membership reps lies to customers about the type of membership options available. Was told their VIP pass allows unlimited guest entry but later... I was Scammed by Thingcharger I paid for several Thingchargers and was getting them for Xmas gifts back in 2015, nothing has arrived. I want my money back. If you take someone's mo... Hln - Michaela Tv Show Review from Daly City, California Hln make a huge mistake for michaela and erika hill, bothhave very BORING PERSONALITYand its not good in the eye either, chemistry is not there at... Allstate - Customer Care Review from Daly City, California 1.0 Allstate is a complete joke. The corporate office does nothing for you and stands by their team mebers who do not follow the company policies or... Usps - 1st world country with a 3rd world postal agency. 1.0 i have sent multiple packages to the USA some local some international, paid for tracking service and some how or the other USPS always manages to exp... Banfield Pet Hospital - I am disappointed I didn't get a good service since my first day. Front desk people very busy, they barely make things happen. Personal experience, I called for... Ross Dress For Less - Awful Customer Service/Cart Policy 3.0 I am appalled at their store cart policy. I went to Ross Serramonte (Daly City, Ca) today 06/30/2016 between 4:30pm-5:30pm and bought tons of househo... Baskin Robbins Customer Care Review from Daly City, California My aunt and kids went into Baskin Robbins to get ice cream about 9:30pm and there was a long line being that my aunt and the kids were the last in...