Top Businesses in Culver City, California

More companies in this location

Latest Reviews in Culver City, California

eSalon - Never again will I use e salon 2.0 Horrible, gummy mess, though I followed all instructions. Phone rep sweetly sympathetic and no help at all. She made it sound like it was somehow my... Paychex - LIARS AND MIGHT AS WELL CALL THEMSELVES ADP Flex platform was not calculating 401k correctly, employee data erased after conversion from 'Preview' platform. Customer service is slow and... No more NFL for us. 1.0 I stopped watching when players on my team chose to disrespect the flag. I told my kids we will not buy NFL merchandise and stop going to games until... Nfl - Insanity in Uniforms 1.0 The sitting of Marcus Peters during the opening season game of 2017 has deeply offended me. I would like Marcus to stand in front of a photo of my... Featured Do NOT order from eSalon!!! 1.0 I did, last year, and everything was ok. I decided to do it again... Now I am left in tears... My scalp was BLACK for weeks, and since May 29, 2017... eSalon - Waxy texture, color fine 3.3 Good customer service customizing hair color. Pleased with packaging. HOWEVER --After first try, seemed okay, but product difficult to clean from... eSalon - Customer Service Needs Work 2.8 I liked esalon when I first tried it out but the customer service turnaround was terrible. I like to stick with the same person with my hair just as... eSalon - Hair Loss 2.8 I've used eSalon twice. The first time I was very happy with the product and the color, especially the grey coverage. Unfortunately, after the second...