Top Businesses in Carlsbad, California

More companies in this location

Latest Reviews in Carlsbad, California

100% full Netgear - Cant seem to get level 2 agent on phone for an RMA authorization 1.9 R8500 nighthawk x8 router is defective, 5.5 months old. Can get level 1 agent on phone but no one can get this mysterious level2 technician to... Buca Di Beppo - Poor quality food, 1.2 Went to Bucca on monday, 7/03. Carlsbad location around 4:30 pm. First walked into location and noticed a smell, such as carpet that had gotten wet,... Pissed with Michael Kors's staff at Store#00572 @ Ardan Fair Mall 2.7 Thanks for reading and sorry for the long email. I already made an informative compliant to Michael Kors's but since no action was taken so far, I am... Costco employee empties my cart...left for two minutes! 2.3 My shopping cart was emptied by an employee named Kelli, while shopping at Costco 5/22/2017, 8:10 pm at your warehouse located at 951 Palomar Airport... Optumrx - Worst of the worstr This new (no choice) prescription company is the WORST mail-order prescription company we have ever had. Not only is it incompetent, but it is... Optumrx - Messed up prescription quantity, and can’t get it fixed. 2.5 I was supposed to receive a 90 day supply of blood pressure medicine. I take two per day = 180 pills. They sent 60 pills and I can’t get it refilled... Optumrx - Manufacture Aid for Expensive Meds 1.0 When you have meds that are impossible to afford, have you considered contacting the manufacturer directly and applying for some financial aid? I... South Carlsbad Kumon Center (subway complex) - exploitation! 1.6 My daughter has developmental delays and Kumon instructor Marie promised me that they will be able to help her with her studies. Two years into it...