Top Businesses in Carlsbad, California

More companies in this location

Latest Reviews in Carlsbad, California

Infinitee Travel Network - Customer Care Review from Carlsbad, California 1.0 It was clear when we arrived that these guys are scam artists. For starters, their door was locked and although we could see the receptionist inside,... Greatcall - Junky cheap phones 1.0 I had a very bad experience with the jitter bug phones and would not recommend their phones to anyone. I tried two of their smartphones and three... Legoland - Powerful employee has her own policy 3.4 My wife went to the line first. The other family members finish another ride and come join her. The employee did not allow us to do that. I was very... Netgear - Cant seem to get level 2 agent on phone for an RMA authorization 1.9 R8500 nighthawk x8 router is defective, 5.5 months old. Can get level 1 agent on phone but no one can get this mysterious level2 technician to... Buca Di Beppo - Poor quality food, 1.2 Went to Bucca on monday, 7/03. Carlsbad location around 4:30 pm. First walked into location and noticed a smell, such as carpet that had gotten wet,... Pissed with Michael Kors's staff at Store#00572 @ Ardan Fair Mall 2.7 Thanks for reading and sorry for the long email. I already made an informative compliant to Michael Kors's but since no action was taken so far, I am... Costco employee empties my cart...left for two minutes! 2.3 My shopping cart was emptied by an employee named Kelli, while shopping at Costco 5/22/2017, 8:10 pm at your warehouse located at 951 Palomar Airport... OptumRx - Worst of the worstr This new (no choice) prescription company is the WORST mail-order prescription company we have ever had. Not only is it incompetent, but it is...