Top Businesses in Burbank, California

More companies in this location

Services in Burbank, California

Latest Reviews in Burbank, California

BH Cosmetics - Customer Service - Dissing Customers? There was an issue with some of the items in my order. I have heard people rave about their customer service at other sites so I felt at ease to call... Jack In The Box - Terrible fast food chain 1.7 just an update.I have contacted corporate hdqrts. in San diego. they PROMISED that either the store mgr. or zone mgr. would get in touch with me... Macys - Horrible 2.2 I have called multiple times in regards to a Mac makeup employee Melissa Fuentes at Macys at the MAC counter in Burbank, CA at 200 E Cypress Ave,... BH Cosmetics - Do they change the currency for international shipping when the package arvives or do they keeep price said on website 1.9 i am ordering cosmetics and it is saying $56 i was so happy to see this price but then thought about the currency change and how much more money it... BH Cosmetics - HORRIBLE Shipping 2.3 First time ordering from BH and I probably won't order ever again. I placed my order 2 weeks ago and it still hasn't shipped. However, money has been... 1ink - Spam Kings: Wish They Would Go Out Of Business 1.0 Everyday, dozens of spam messages from this terrible company. Threatening to sue via CAN-SPAM. Will NEVER use a company that sends spam. Accounts... Gotprint - Unacceptable issues with this company 1.0 THIS IS THE WORST COMPANY EVER IMAGINABLE. DO NOT DO NOT USE THIS PRINT COMPANY. THEY WILL WASTE YOUR TIME!!! AND THEY DO NOT CARE IF YOU ARE HAPPY!!... GotPrint Customer Service 1.0 I placed an order of 100 family Christmas cards that unfortunately did not go well. The cards were doubled-sided and on the back side the pictures...