Top Businesses in Blythe, California

More companies in this location

Services in Blythe, California

Terminix Pest Control
1.6
165 reviews

Latest Reviews in Blythe, California

Rite Aid - Rude pharmacy staff 3.2 I called twice about a Rx medication. The first time staff said "Oh" in a dismissive way and placed me on hold for a very long time. I called the... Ceva Logistics Customer Care Review from Blythe, California 1.0 ceva logistics are totally a waste of time; the san diego office sends u to lax who then sends u to las vegas; cannot depend on this company and... Auto Club Of America - Very poor auto club 2.7 About 2 weeks ago I bought a membership with Auto Club Of America. After a week I ran out of gas about 1 and 1/2 miles from home. I called the auto... Tropicana Laughlin Customer Care Review from Blythe, California 1.0 I stayed in laughlin at tropicana casino. Never had problem .went for birthday went friday suppose to stay sat night but they said i didnt tell.told... Resolved American Home Shield - REFERRAL PROGRAM SCAM 4.5 Have been chasing $25. for myself, a new sign up, and my neighbor, the party who referred us to Am.Home Shield. When I signed up, I called Sales... Telebrands - Does not answer phone I tried calling customer service but had a wait time of twenty two minutes, my order was back ordered and the card said I could cancel but cannot get... Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen - Why so expensive? I pay $1.89 a pound for chicken *** at my local Smart and Final. WTH am I paying nearly $20 for two 3 piece tender dinners with microscopic sides? ... Nuwave Oven - Very Furious Consumer 1.0 In a nut shell, ordered 2 Newave ovens for Christmas, was supposed to be at my house in 5-7 working days, called and told them that now my Christmas...