Top Businesses in Bakersfield, California

More companies in this location

Services in Bakersfield, California

Latest Reviews in Bakersfield, California

Camping World - They weren't responsible???!!! 2.3 Had my 2016 Thor Tuscany at our local CW for the last of the warranty repairs. While they had it, it was stolen from their "secure" lot. Why you ask?... Sears Home Services - Bad customer services, master home protection warranty 1.0 Called to have 2yr old kenmore frige repaired, had apointment on sep 15 that no tecnican, showed up for, call said sefvice was complited, nope it was... Bad experience with Cruise America 1.6 False Advertising: their motor homes can't be sustained off of the grid for water or propane for more than a day. They work best in an RV Park... Cruise America Complaint 1.7 If you have any experience with motor homes, you will realize that the Cruise America rvs are souped up uhaul trucks. They look pretty, but they are... Leslies Swimming Pool Supplies - 5 star Customer Service - Manager Daniel 5.0 I have been a Leslies Pool Supply customer for over 8 years. I have experienced different types of customer service at different locations, most of... Paychex - Changed my W4 tax withholding preferences without my permission 1.0 After being employed at the same organization for two years, Paychex decided to change my tax withholding preferences to NONE for NO reason and... Featured Western Dental - Cut my outer lip inside and out 1.0 I was at my dentist getting braces removed, when doctor started sawing off cement residue from teeth he complained to dental assistant how his saw... Stanton Optical - My $89 glasses was over $400! They scratched immediately! 1.9 I have glasses that are over 10 years old (not from Stanton) that I still wear because the glasses I bought at Stanton scratched immediately using...