Top Businesses in California

More companies in this location

Services in California

Latest Reviews in California

The Outcry Tour 2017 Rip Off by Vivid Seats 1.0 Invoice # 14499757 Purchased 3 tickets to Concord Pavilion $837.00 ... That's $220.00 per ticket and the fee's.... The venue was changed to Oakland... The Sacramento Bee - No Sunday Paper 1.3 New customers for Fri, Sat, Sun delivery. Got Fri and Sat, but no Sunday paper. Called and told would be here within an hour. Not done. Called back,... Consumer win vs DirecTV 1.4 After expending approx. 30 hours of my time to resolve a DirecTV billing error, and getting nowhere, I finally had to resort to filing a complaint... Protocol - Multiple issues at The Woodlands, Texas, location! 1.3 First of all, the cashier attempted to overcharge me . . . Like a $1.00 more! That's annoying!! Secondly, i explained that i wanted scrambled... Zipcar fails to deliver 1.9 While the Zipcar concept is forward-thinking, their service comes up far short. After repeated failures due to "no-shows" of my reserved vehicle, I... Tophatter - I want mymoneyback Yes i have triedcintacting them i want a rwfynd my money is pendung in the bank on iyems i dudnotbid on Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen - Smoking *** on the job 2.0 On Oct 8 iwent i to the popeyed on hemlock and auburn bvld in carmichael .. I order food but when i went out i noticed aa few employees standing by... Kenmore Oasis Washing Machine - Recalled but I HAVE TO PAY? Washer oasis kenmore 1.4 after months of contacting and finally doing my own research i found out "letters were sent to woners of Kenmore oasis premiere model number...