Top Businesses in California

More companies in this location

Services in California

Latest Reviews in California

Carpeteria - Worst experience ever with home improvement co. 1.0 Just had flooring put in by carpeteria Victorville office. Before choosing this office we had two other companies give us estimates. We went three... Yelp - Yep Removed my Review twice about bad school 1.0 I left a review about Primerose Friendswood Texas on Yelp. It was about a child that needed reconstructive surgery on her finger and had to be put to... Wish - Pissed off costumer 1.0 You took money off my bank card for my order and now you want to tell me that my order has been canceled and you dont give me my money back and your... 100% full COMCAST BILLING SCAMS/WORDPLAY/MINDF**K 2.0 I am disputing Comcast now. I transferred service and only owed $67. However, they have me owing $158 from old residence and have given me numerous... Signature Tax is a company of crooks 1.2 I got in touch with Signature Tax more than 2 months ago to revise my taxes for 2016. I paid them $350 over the phone immediately and signed the... Shoedazzle - BEWARE: Do not shop here 1.0 I purchased several items from this company after learning that my credit card was being charged although I did not sign up for the subscription.... Sears Auto Center - Cheated out of Alignment Plan 1.0 If Sears Auto Center is reflective of Sears in general, it's no wonder they're going under. I have a long commute each day and my car went out of... Mattress Firm - CRAPPY COMPANY 1.8 My wife recently broke her neck, so my insurance company approved a new bed to be paid for , 100%. The only problem is that I could not get Mattress...