Top Businesses in Surrey, British Columbia

More companies in this location

Latest Reviews in Surrey, British Columbia

Scotiabank - Theft and Liers 1.1 Bank in Surrey, 13790 72 ave , My Family has been banking at Scotia Bank since the early 90's, but now we are looking for a new bank. Get the feeling... Scotiabank - Worst Bank Ever! 1.0 I am completely unsatisfied with the bank. The customer service reps cannot answer my questions. You guy put holds on my business account and... Uhaul - Poor customer service 1.0 Worst experience and customer service. I received a truck several days before needed and received a confirmation email for a pickup at a one of their... Sleep Country - Do Not Buy the Cool Pillow 1.4 Purchased 3 Pillows told they keep you cool and have the foam to give better support. I explained to the sales Lady I sweat when I sleep and would... NCIX - No product available, payment not refunded 1.7 Two months ago I placed an order (Number: 4420243) with NCIX . NCIX immediately processed the Visa payment but has not delivered the product, given... Canadian Tire - Refuse to refund payment for junk product 1.0 They have a store in Whalley Surrey, BC. I purchased a tool in packaging. Upon opening the packaging it was found coated in oil all over. Cleaned my... Telus Communications - Bad service lost reveue internet cutting out 10 times a day took 4 yrs to get a booster for the signal , now ok , time is money lost many clients and mega bucks 65.00 an hr... Campbells Soup - Condensed Cream Of Mushroom Soup Review from Surrey, British Columbia Just found this black plastic on my soup we not using this soup ever !!! So so gross and my grandson could have chocked on it don't buy this people...