Top Businesses in Richmond, British Columbia

More companies in this location

Latest Reviews in Richmond, British Columbia

Shaw Cable - WORST INCOMPETENT company - Shaw I have tried on several occasions to have a cable service provider come out to my place to bring me an updated cable box and change my phone over to... Mercedes Benz - Dishonest mechanics 2.4 In October 2016, when I came in to Richmond, BC MB Dealership for annual maintenance service, I was told that my breaks are almost completely worn... Restaurant Furniture Canada - Worst Experience Ever! 2.0 First off, this company is not a Canadian company. They are a US company under the guise of a Canadian company. We ordered tables and chairs for a... Indus Travels - Deluxe New Delhi Vacation - Indus through Groupon 1.0 So far my experience on the booking end is turning into a small nightmare. We are less than 20 days out from when we are supposed to leave and have... Indus Travels - Indus Travel-Majestic of India 1.2 Majestic of India by Indus Travel: Just completed a travel from India, it’s called “The Majestic of India” by Indus Travel. I was totally... BattDepot - Don't Buy 2.3 I ordered a laptop battery from BattDepot before realizing I didn't need it. I phoned and cancelled the order an hour later and sent an email within... Ctrip - They just want money from you. 1.0 Before I run my credit card to pay tour trip, I said to the rep that I have one more question (put my middle name on air ticket). I was told to pay... Indus Travels - Do Not Purchase a Moroccan Lamp from Morocco 1.0 I paid for the two week womans tour to Morocco. Our tour guide took us to a lamp store. She said they were the best for a quality Moroccan Style...