Top Businesses in Nanaimo, British Columbia

More companies in this location

Latest Reviews in Nanaimo, British Columbia

TD Auto Finance - TD Auto Sucks 1.1 In January 2017 I was dismissed from my job. I had to explain to them that I was unemployed. This past Friday they took out a payment of $223.00... Zerowater - Can't believe they are still allowed to sell these! 1.0 I came here to see if others were experiencing the same problems with this filters as I have been. After1 week of using three different replacement... Dhl Canada - Nothing but problems 1.3 Shipped 4 boxes Canada to Mexico, paid 2000.00 told it would arrive in 4 days. Arrived months later looking like the boxes had been through a war.... Lazboy - Very poor follow up Thought I bought a really good sectional and rug to match and paid sibstantially more than I would normally pay. The fabric began to fade and pill... Hgtv - Repeated Commercials I used to listen to your channel while I work. No more! The same commercial over and over and over again!!! I used to love the song 'At Last' and... Tnt Express - Non-existent customer service 1.2 Left instructions thru their website asking driver to deliver my parcel at my workplace if delivery is to take beyond a certain time. I got a reply... Alt - Full of fake profiles and scams I have been on alt off and on for just over 2 years now. In that time I have seen alt paid *** models falsely saying they are in my area, I check the... Telus Communications - Makes no Cent$ 1.8 Have 3 cell phones on a group plan with 1 year remaining. Wanted to add another phone to the plan but Telus would not add another phone to the plan...