Top Businesses in Duncan, British Columbia

More companies in this location

Latest Reviews in Duncan, British Columbia

Gate1travel - Gate 1 trips 4.6 We have traveled to Israel, Thailand, and Rhine River cruise and enjoyed each trip with Gate 1 Travel. When booking a trip with any travel group, it's... Ashworth College - Not Impressed 2.6 I had no problems with the school at first, then they switched to online and that is the problem, I have not been able to log into the portal so many... Light In The Box - Lightinthebox I ordered a pair of shoes from lightinthebox that had to be returned as the ankle straps were too short. The company is in China which makes it... Geek Squad - Review in Computers category from Duncan, British Columbia 1.2 @bestbuycanada Extremely disappointed with #BestBuyCanada #GeekSquadCanada. Took 1 hour on phone with rep. to make a claim for replacement phone who s... Arbutus Rv And Marine Sales - Heartland Rvs Rv Review from Duncan, British Columbia 1.0 Worst mistake of my life. Plumbing blew is just one on a list of many. It leaks everywhere, lights are not working..fan has recently stopped working.... Hgtv Sweepstakes Review from Duncan, British Columbia I think your show home to win is discustimg. I see you dumping perfectly good materials ie soaker tubs toilets etc. They just smash it and throw it... Avast Software - Avast Do you have any living people? 3.0 In November when I came back from a trip to Europe, I discovered that my Visa had been compromised. So I cancelled and ordered a new Card. I realised... The Cover Guy - Leaky Cover Bought a Deluxe cover with an upgrade to combo vapour proof barrier seal & energy shield less than 2 years ago . It fills up with water every time...