Top Businesses in Delta, British Columbia

More companies in this location

Latest Reviews in Delta, British Columbia

Pilot Flying J - Disgusting Old Lady at Graveyard There is an older woman who is the rudest, most miserable human being in New Westminster Customer Service. Try talking to her and watch her... Patriot Health Alliance - Patriot Powder Greens 3.6 Wife and I have each been taking a daily scoop of Patriot Powder Greens (PPG) for several months.

We are 75 and 76 respectively and in average heal...
Done Com - These guys from Done.com have turned me down 2 times. These guys from Done.com have turned me down 2 times. They never come down as they promised over the phone and emails to attend some home repairs as p... Tradesy - Not trustworthy, poor service I purchased over $2000 worth of watches, to be shipped to my USA address. They charged me well over $250 in shipping, stating that they were shipping... Bloomex Flowers - Products are Grossly Misrepresented I ordered flowers for my mother on Mothers Day. I ordered a beautiful bouquet called Love and Laughter. Its a beautiful mixture of purple and pink... Tru Belleza - A Tru SCAM 1.0 On April 20, 2016, I ordered a free trial-sized cream from Tru Belleza and had to pay the shipping on it upon checkout. That was ok. The transaction a... Bookit - Pathetic 2.7 Booked travel with Bookit. Had to cancel as my terminally-I'll dad took a turn for the worst and subsequently died a few months later. Despite trying... Welcome Wagon - Review in Advertising category from Delta, British Columbia 1.0 Worst experience ever. I'm a small business owners and tried these welcome wagon, NOT EVEN ONE CUSTOMER CAME WITH THE COUPON.
RIP OFF.